Our journey at Bethlehem actually begins in the year 1937 when a dedicated group of Christians were meeting in their homes in the Lewiston area conducting their own services.
Bethlehem became a mission congregation of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod on May 28, 1940.
In January 1941 the church moved to a double garage on Jensen Street. By October 1949 the "Little Church" built with concrete blocks stood where the parking lot is now.
June 1975 saw the dedication of phase one of our present church building. Phase two, an expansion of our Fellowship Hall, larger office space, and additional classrooms, was completed in June 1996. We have come far since our humble beginnings.